28.4.2020 - Aggiornamento COVID-19: il virus non ci ferma.
Il servizio postale ed i trasporti continuano a funzionare e noi evadiamo gli ordini regolarmente. Il nostro ufficio è chiuso al pubblico. Per contatti usate il telefono o l'email. Noi non ci arrendiamo: continuiamo a preparare aste per voi! Seguiteci!
Non-EU buyers, please ensure that you are aware of any restriction or licence requirements for your intented purchase. If you are unsure, please contact your local customs authority or an international shipper.
1. This is a public auction and mailbid sale conducted by Artemide Kunstauktionen GmbH.
2. A 18% buyer’s fee will be added to the “hammer price” or winning bid of each lot, inclusive of VAT where due.
3. All material shall be sold to the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer. If any dispute arises during or immediately after the sale of a lot, the Auctioneer shall have the right to recall the lot and put it up for sale again. In all cases, auctioneer’s decision shall be final. For the bidder’s protection, NO “UNLIMITED” or “BUY” BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Bids are to be made in EURO currency only.
4. Invoices are due immediately upon receipit. Title to all lots remains with consignor until paid in full. The auctioneer reserves the right to charge interest on unpayed invoices at the rate of 2% per calendar month, except where prior agreement has been made with regards to payment arrangements.
5. Floor bidders, internet and mail bidders that are not known to the auctioneer must furnish satisfactory credit references, sufficiently in advance of the sale to allow for checking, or per the discretion of the Auctioneer, a deposit equal to 25% of their total bids for that session(s) before such bids can be accepted. Deposits submitted will be applied to purchases and any unused portion of such deposit will be promptly refunded. All bid sheets submitted by mail bidders must be signed. Company bids must be submitted with the signature of a duly authorized agent of such company. If you bid by mail, mail your bid sheet early. Mail bidders and internet bidders agree to and are subject to these terms of sale just as they were floor bidders.
6. All bids must be per lot as numbered in this catalogue. Lots will be sold in their numbered sequence unless the auctioneer directs otherwise. The auctioneer can not be responsible for errors in bidding. Please make certain that you bid on the correct lot and that your bid is the maximum you are willing to pay.
7. A starting price is provided for each lot. Lots may sell for equal or above this base price. No bid below the starting price will be accepted.
8. If the auctioneer, in its sole discretion, determines that any property is substantially and materially different from that represented in the catalogue of sale, or in any written advertisement or material, the sale shall be cancelled and the auctioneer shall refund the purchase price to the buyer.
9. All items in this catalogue are, in the cataloguer’s opinion, genuine unless specifically stated otherwise in the lot description. Claims to the contrary must be made in writing within 7 days after receipt of the lot. Any returned lot must be intact and in its original unopened holder. No lot may be returned without prior written consent. In no event may any lot be returned after thirty (30) days from the date of the sale. LATE REMITTANCE FOR PURCHASES CONSTITUTES JUST CAUSE TO ABROGATE ALL RETURN PRIVILEGES FOR ANY REASON.
10. Grading is a subjective description, in the opinion of the cataloguer as to the state of preservation, method of strike and overall appearance of a particular coin or lot. The auctioneer does not represent that any lot catalogued will meet the standards, or the grade, of any third party or third party grading services. Adjectival descriptions and terminology (which can and does vary among experts and knowledgeable purchasers), when utilized in the catalogue, are strictly the opinion of the cataloguer and shall not be deemed to be part of the description; i.e., it is an opinion only and not a warranty of any kind.
11. This is not an approval sale. Bidders are expected to promptly purchase all lots awarded to them by the auctioneer. Floor bidders are encouraged to carefully examine all lots which they are interested in purchasing, since NO LOTS MAY BE RETURNED BY FLOOR BUYERS, INCLUDING THOSE LOTS WHERE THE BIDDER IS ACTING AS AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY, OR BY MAIL BIDDERS WHO HAVE EXAMINED THE LOT PRIOR TO THE SALE.
12. Mail bids will be accepted from those who can not attend the sale in person. Bids for all lots must be submitted in Euro amounts. Mail, fax or emails bids must be received prior to the closing date of the auction or there will be no guarantee that they will be timely executed. Successful mail bidders will be awarded the lot at a nominal 10% over the second highest mail or floor bid. When identical bids are received by the auctioneer for a lot, preference is given to the first bid received. A mail bid will take precedence over an identical floor bid. A floor bidder must bid higher than the highest mail bidder to be awarded any lot.
13. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to honour any bid or to limit the amount of any bid which, in his opinion, is not submitted in “Good Faith”, or, as the case dictates, is not supported by satisfactory credit and references, as the auctioneer, in its sole discretion, shall determine. A bid is also considered not made in “Good Faith” when it is made by an insolvent or irresponsible person, or a person under the age of eighteen. Auctioneer reserves the right to exclude any person it deems in its sole opinion is disruptive to the sale or is otherwise commercially unsuitable. Auctioneer reserves the right to rescind the sale in the event of any non-payment, breach of warranty, disputed ownership, auctioneer’s clerical error or omission in exercising bids and reserves or otherwise.
14. Same lots may carry a reserve. The auctioneer reserves the right not to sell an item below the confidential price, or will repurchase the i